Sunday, November 14, 2010

Brand new New Zealand

I've spent a considerable amount of time in this far away land, actually with my skis in tow. When I think of my favorite times in this life that I've lived, I can help but be transported back to NZ and it's outerworldy landscapes and very gracious and adventurous people. I fell in love in, and with, New Zealand and I've longed to return ever since i left. The winters were cold though - not bitter like Montreal or Moscow, but a damp-chilly like Bellingham or Belfast. I am looking forward to getting off the plane in Queenstown to summertime and it's stunning setting on March 1, 2011 on our Silver Fern all-mountain trip. It better be summer, or else! From the boys at Anthill Films, a clip with Gee Atherton and Steve Smith. Killer riding. NZ...see you soon!


Follow Me - Behind the Scenes New Zealand from Anthill Films on Vimeo.

No comments: